Before you submit a ticket to here are some things you can do to find a solution to your problem:
- Check the knowledge base. Using the portal’s search function, check if anyone else has already encountered your problem or can point you to a solution
Requested General Information
Please provide the following information about your issue:
- The GrammaTech product with which you face an issue or have questions
- The product version
- The reason for contacting us, i.e., licensing, performance, usability, etc
- The priority, based on the business impact of the issue
- The OS and Host information, i.e. Linux Redhat 7.0
- How did you invoke the product, command line, or from the GUI
Describe the issue
The completeness and detail of the issue description is important for helping our support engineers solve your issue quickly and efficiently. Please provide us with the following information as relevant:
- What were you trying to accomplish?
- What steps did you execute that resulted in the issue?
- What result did you expect?
- What was the actual result?
- What output did it produce? Can you send a dump file, or screenshot
- What is the most recent change in your environment? Examples are: Upgraded from version X to version Y, installed a firewall, reinstalled middleware, and so on.