This article lists CodeSonar's third party software integrations, with links to detailed information found in the manual starting with ../install/codesonar/doc/html/Integrations.html
The integrations in this section ship with CodeSonar.
Integrations with the following warning detectors are built into CodeSonar.
- Clang Static Analysis: (C, C++) CodeSonar projects can incorporate information obtained by observing the execution of the Clang Static Analysis and importing its SARIF output.
- Pylint: (Python) CodeSonar projects can incorporate information obtained by observing the execution of Pylint 1.7 or later and importing information about the warnings it issues.
CodeSonar ships with integrations for the following Integrated Development Environments (IDEs). See the linked documentation sections for configuration and usage information.
- Eclipse: See manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/Building/Eclipse/Overview.html
- Microsoft Visual Studio: See manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/Building/VisualStudio/Overview.html
Note: Whilst Codesonar does not currently provide a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio Code (VSCode), it is possible to approximate similar behaviour by configuring a new Task in VSCode to manually execute the codesonar analysis, and adding the Microsoft SARIF Viewer plugin to VSCode allows those results to be reviewed in the IDE, see more here.
CodeSonar ships with integrations for the following project management tools.
- Jira Cloud: See manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/Extras/JiraCloud.html
(For Jira Server, see External Integrations: Project Management, below.)
We provide instructions for integrating CodeSonar with the following SSO authentication platforms.
- Keycloak: See manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/Tasks/HubWeb/ConfigureKeycloakAuth.html
- Okta: See manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/Tasks/HubWeb/ConfigureOktaAuth.html
The integrations in this section are provided on third-party sites: they do NOT ship with CodeSonar.
Continuous Integration (CI)
Customized integrations are available for the following CI tools. We also provide general-purpose instructions for integrating your CI tool with CodeSonar, see manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/CI/CI.html
- AnthillPro: A community-developed plugin is available
- Hudson: See manual ../install/codesonar/doc/html/CI/Hudson.html
- Jenkins: See plugin which is available